FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Photo Credit: Kimmie McKinney Photography
What are your procedures for COVID -19?
- Adults are required to wear masks at all times in the building
- Class sizes are limited to allow for social distancing, for this reason, we do not require students to wear masks in class, but they may if they would like to.
- All surfaces are sanitized regularly and at the end of the evening. Dance dots and mats are sanitized in between each class.
- COVID screening is required at the door (temperature check and sign in) for each person entering the building.
- If at anytime a child is running a fever or showing any symptoms of illness, we ask that they remain at home until they are without symptoms for a 24 hour period.
What age do your classes start?
Our baby classes begin at walking age!
What shoes are required for dance classes?
We do require students to have proper dance shoes for class and we can fit your child in our boutique and handle all
What clothing is required for dance classes?
Please inquire upon registration. Each class has it's own recommended dress code and offers a package that you can purchase.
How are payments made?
1) Drop payment in our inside or outside dropbox (Cash/check/money order)
2) Make a payment online via your parent portal with a debit/credit card - $5 fee per transaction
3) Send payment via Venmo - @studio614
4) Mail payment to 1002 W South Loop Stephenville, TX 76401
Are there any performances?
Students have an opportunity to perform in our December show. They also have the opportunity to perform in our Spring Recital held at Clyde H Wells Auditorium. In addition to those, our studio will offer opportunities throughout the year for community performances. These are always optional.
Are there any fees other than tuition?
Yes, our Spring Recital fee is separate, but may be paid out. We do also charge a $25 registration fee.
Should you have additional questions not answered here, our friendly staff will be happy to help you via text/call at (254) 434-1114